Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

not exactly new but not used for a while

If you've just signed up read the important information in here and start a new topic to introduce yourself. If you've been here a while but never posted introduce yourself too - let us know you're real.
Don't be shy...

Moderators: chrisu, paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R

spudcaster
Regular Poster

not exactly new but not used for a while

#1 PostAuthor: spudcaster » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:42 pm

hi there my name is ian ive been a member of this club for a few years (longer than i thought) but havent used the forum for a long time , my laptop dosnt like it for some reason and wont let me view pictures etc for some reason . i do try to keep up the the facebook page tho . it a bit worrying seeing how long i have owned my bike with out doing much to it due to health issues etc ,so i now have to take action ,im going to have to get some thing done buy others if i have any chance of finishing this . so im on here for help / advise .i live in surrey and would like to ask if anybody could recomend a engine builder in or not to far away from my area , i also will need a couple of fin repaired . i think it is better to as on the proper site as im not sure if any cranks can get though to the facebook page any help would be appreciated thanx ian

zed1015
Hardcore
Hardcore

Re: not exactly new but not used for a while

#2 PostAuthor: zed1015 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:01 pm

Hi. Most pictures can't be seen because they are links to Photobucket and that site has blocked the links unless the user pays around £400 which is a joke hence very few pics, especially the older ones in projects etc.
There is an APP though that works with Google Chrome that allows them to be seen but only if you use chrome.
Because of the rolling format of facebook you are better off on here when asking for help, advice etc as the post won't disappear down the page after a day or so.
It will be best to put a post in the bike help or Discussion Board section of the forum for a better response.

chrisNI
Site Admin

#3 PostAuthor: chrisNI » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:09 am

spudcaster wrote:.i live in surrey and would like to ask if anybody could recomend a engine builder in or not to far away from my area , i also will need a couple of fin repaired . i think it is better to as on the proper site as im not sure if any cranks can get though to the facebook page any help would be appreciated thanx ian

If you need an engine builder or any engineering Buzzard’s your best bet and he’s over towards Heathrow. You’ll find him on here.

Ginger Bear
Hardcore
Hardcore

#4 PostAuthor: Ginger Bear » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:04 pm

+1 for Buzzard. :up

# 104

Phil Churchett Award Winner 2011 & 2016 :D
Buzzworkz Best Modified Zed 2016

paul doran
Area Rep.
Area Rep.

#5 PostAuthor: paul doran » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:06 am

welcome back
way too many Zeds

spudcaster
Regular Poster

#6 PostAuthor: spudcaster » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:08 pm

zed1015 wrote:Hi. Most pictures can't be seen because they are links to Photobucket and that site has blocked the links unless the user pays around £400 which is a joke hence very few pics, especially the older ones in projects etc.
There is an APP though that works with Google Chrome that allows them to be seen but only if you use chrome.
Because of the rolling format of facebook you are better off on here when asking for help, advice etc as the post won't disappear down the page after a day or so.
It will be best to put a post in the bike help or Discussion Board section of the forum for a better response.

thanx for advise

spudcaster
Regular Poster

#7 PostAuthor: spudcaster » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:09 pm

paul doran wrote:welcome back

thanx

spudcaster
Regular Poster

#8 PostAuthor: spudcaster » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:09 pm

paul doran wrote:welcome back

thanx

spudcaster
Regular Poster

#9 PostAuthor: spudcaster » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:11 pm

chrisNI wrote:
spudcaster wrote:.i live in surrey and would like to ask if anybody could recomend a engine builder in or not to far away from my area , i also will need a couple of fin repaired . i think it is better to as on the proper site as im not sure if any cranks can get though to the facebook page any help would be appreciated thanx ian

If you need an engine builder or any engineering Buzzard’s your best bet and he’s over towards Heathrow. You’ll find him on here.

thanx for your recomendation i will try and look him up

spudcaster
Regular Poster

#10 PostAuthor: spudcaster » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:12 pm

Ginger Bear wrote:+1 for Buzzard. :up

2 for buzzard thanx

deka
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

#11 PostAuthor: deka » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:24 pm

welcome spudcaster
its a great place here and brill advice should you need it
GPZ1100 A1 zrx1100 gsa1200

chrisNI
Site Admin

#12 PostAuthor: chrisNI » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:34 pm

spudcaster wrote:
chrisNI wrote:

thanx for your recomendation i will try and look him up

His details are in the Yearbook :vcool

ADRIAN H
Hardcore
Hardcore

#13 PostAuthor: ADRIAN H » Wed May 02, 2018 8:00 pm

Are you on Facebook - Buzzard = Dave Ennis, London
adrianhorsfield@live.co.uk
Sunny Bournemouth. Dorset. UK.

spudcaster
Regular Poster