Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

If you've just signed up read the important information in here and start a new topic to introduce yourself. If you've been here a while but never posted introduce yourself too - let us know you're real.
Don't be shy...

Moderators: chrisu, paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R

Laya
new poster

#1 PostAuthor: Laya » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:27 am

Hello, I like old classic motorcycles and I'm looking for some motorcycle for my new project. I haven't know before about Z1 but it looks nice and I'm interested.
Greetings

In nowadays there is a lot of information which you can find in the internet browser but if you really wanna find something good, from trusted source it's not so simple. For everyone who wanna find motorcycle windshields for sale, wanna buy motorcycle windscreen KAWASAKI KLE 500 or wind deflector / spoiler I encourage you to have a look for MotorcycleScreens.eu. https://www.motorcyclescreens.eu/motorc ... ki-kle-500 We are an ambitious, confident company striving to provide the best available motorcycle windscreens at attractive, and more importantly competitive prices.
Last edited by Laya on Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Philippe
Hardcore
Hardcore

Re: Newbie

#2 PostAuthor: Philippe » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:01 pm

Hello Laya
welcome to the club!
A Z1 for a new project is beautiful but can you show us some pictures of your older, previous projects?
There are a bunch of guys over here who like to see pictures of projects and also the evolution of the project.
So , show us some pictures please, come on don't be shy!
Greetings from Belgium
Philippe
the differences between a little boy and an adult man is the price and size of their toys!

Pigford
I'm on prescription!!

Re: Newbie

#3 PostAuthor: Pigford » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:08 pm

Laya wrote:Hello, I like old classic motorcycles and I'm looking for some motorcycle for my new project. I haven't know before about Z1 but it looks nice and I'm interested.
Greetings

If you "haven't know before about Z1 but it looks nice" - have you had much experience with motorcycles?
And on the 7th day... Zeds were created!

Return to “New Here?”