Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

Newbie saying hello.

If you've just signed up read the important information in here and start a new topic to introduce yourself. If you've been here a while but never posted introduce yourself too - let us know you're real.
Don't be shy...

Moderators: paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R, chrisu

PhilMill63
Regular Poster

Re: Newbie saying hello.

#16 PostAuthor: PhilMill63 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:27 pm

Ultim8pc wrote:
PhilMill63 wrote:Thanks for the comments all, I hope to make the bike a bit tidier without ruining the look, its not new but generally in quite good condition. need to sort out the electrics etc, a new loom for a start. Any feedback on Z Power's looms?
Phil

I've done plenty of swaps for those that don't want the cost of refurbishing the original loom.
The repro looms are good enough. However, my advice is that if you're going to do it, replace the main loom, rear light loom and the wiring panel loom at the same time.
Note that the quality of the plugs on the panel can be crap and instead of coloured plastic they are painted. So check before buying.

Thanks, good advice there. I am considering using a few repro bits for now, then I have time to deal with the other bits.

Phil
'76 Z900A4, '76 Suzuki GT750, '83 RD350 Hybrid and too many projects!

paul doran
Area Rep.
Area Rep.

#17 PostAuthor: paul doran » Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:30 pm

Belated welcome and nice bike
way too many Zeds

Hughsie
Regular Poster

#18 PostAuthor: Hughsie » Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:12 pm

Welcome. Good looking machine