Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

New boy fae scotland

If you've just signed up read the important information in here and start a new topic to introduce yourself. If you've been here a while but never posted introduce yourself too - let us know you're real.
Don't be shy...

Moderators: chrisu, paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R

Grimreaper
Regular Poster

New boy fae scotland

#1 PostAuthor: Grimreaper » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:47 pm

Hi troops , put my first post on today looking for advice on a z1000A2 1978 I'm looking at maybe buying, trouble is I have been away from the Z scene for about 25yrs and struggling to get back up to speed with models, condition, and so forth. I wanted to go down the AC Sanctuary route, but other say don't touch a original bike, my heads in a spin. I had a Harley 5yrs ago to slow me down but got medication and think I'm clean now. Anyway any advice much appreciated. Cheers Mike
Attachments
Screenshot_20180130-201910.png
Z1000j2

chrisNI
Site Admin

Re: New boy fae scotland

#2 PostAuthor: chrisNI » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:33 am

:welc

Philippe
Hardcore
Hardcore

#3 PostAuthor: Philippe » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:09 pm

Hello Mike

wellcome! Pleased to hear that you're after a Z1000A2! A very nice bike but try to keep it as standard as possible.
If you want a racer, buy a racer! Please don't change a classic bike. I hope you find one. Good luck!
Greetings from Belgium
Philippe
the differences between a little boy and an adult man is the price and size of their toys!

PAULJAC47
Hardcore
Hardcore

#4 PostAuthor: PAULJAC47 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:28 pm

Would buy one thats been modified to and extent were it would cost too much to get back to standard,and go from there.Standard bikes are commanding big money now! Oh and welcome back to proper bikes after your lapse!
PAULJAC47,,,,,"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid."
-Han Solo

You can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter

Salad is what real food eats.
Anon

PUM 673

Return to “New Here?”