Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

New PUM

If you've just signed up read the important information in here and start a new topic to introduce yourself. If you've been here a while but never posted introduce yourself too - let us know you're real.
Don't be shy...

Moderators: chrisu, paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R

Philippe
Hardcore
Hardcore

New PUM

#1 PostAuthor: Philippe » Thu May 03, 2018 6:54 pm

Hi admin and all the others
I became a PUM on the 30 th of april , payed by paypall and recieved automagically the number 1181.
So far so good but... I can't read anything on the Z1Owners Club Member Area. I allways get the message that I have to become a PUM.
Did I do something wrong? I filled in everything , gave my real name and adress but I think something went wrong.
Do I need a safety clearance? Do I need something else? I don't know...can someone help me... I allready send two emails to the team but recieved no copy of my email so I guess something went wrong. :(
Is there anybody out there??? Can somebody help me???
I'm not in a hurry but I'm curious to learn all about the hidden topics, I want to see all the hiden secrets and treasures waiting for a PUM...
HELP !!! SOS!!! MAYDAY!!!
GrtZ
Philippe
the differences between a little boy and an adult man is the price and size of their toys!

ADRIAN H
Hardcore
Hardcore

Re: New PUM

#2 PostAuthor: ADRIAN H » Thu May 03, 2018 8:25 pm

Update your profile, as per link and then pm a site admin - ChrisNI or ruffle, or moderator- ChrisU or Keith Z1R.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40173
adrianhorsfield@live.co.uk
Sunny Bournemouth. Dorset. UK.

Simonic
100Club
100Club

#3 PostAuthor: Simonic » Thu May 03, 2018 9:59 pm

Philippe wrote:Hi admin and all the others
I became a PUM on the 30 th of april , payed by paypall and recieved automagically the number 1181.
So far so good but... I can't read anything on the Z1Owners Club Member Area. I allways get the message that I have to become a PUM.
Did I do something wrong? I filled in everything , gave my real name and adress but I think something went wrong.
Do I need a safety clearance? Do I need something else? I don't know...can someone help me... I allready send two emails to the team but recieved no copy of my email so I guess something went wrong. :(
I'm not in a hurry but I'm curious to learn all about the hidden topics, I want to see all the hiden secrets and treasures waiting for a PUM...
GrtZ
Philippe

Same here. I'm member 1180.
I've just pm'd Chris
'83 ZX1100 '81 Z1000ST, '04 GSX1400, '19 Dodge Challenger Hemi

Simonic
100Club
100Club

#4 PostAuthor: Simonic » Thu May 03, 2018 10:11 pm

Simonic wrote:
Philippe wrote:Hi admin and all the others
GrtZ
Philippe

Same here. I'm member 1180.
I've just pm'd Chris
'83 ZX1100 '81 Z1000ST, '04 GSX1400, '19 Dodge Challenger Hemi

Return to “New Here?”