Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

Z1000h cylinderhead, throttlebodies and efi.

Advertise your BIKES and PARTS here

Moderators: paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R, chrisu

Yngve
new poster

Z1000h cylinderhead, throttlebodies and efi.

#1 PostAuthor: Yngve » Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:14 am

[image][/image]I am selling a set of throttlebodies, wiringloom and cylinderhead.
Not the bodywork ( at this time ). I can upload more pictures if anybody is interested :)
The cylinderhead is with injectors. I can test them using my injectortester and aslo clean them. The head has spitted one shim on one exhaust( #3) but it has been welded and I dont think anybody will notice it at first glanze but its not pristine. One intake valve look dogey on top... It needs replacing. thow wiringloom look like a mess but I have been toold that it did work back in the 80s... The owner used the frame to build a Z1R clone ( ??+ %%V&&%C ? ) ..... thats why he took everything apart and it has been in storage since 85 ? 1000 euro as starting point. I also have the airbox . Again the bodywork is NOT included
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Yngve on Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Z1streetfighter71
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

Re: Z1000h cylinderhead, throttlebodies and efi.

#2 PostAuthor: Z1streetfighter71 » Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:31 am

Have you got a price in mind?

Yngve
new poster

#3 PostAuthor: Yngve » Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:37 am

Took another look at the head and Even though all valves did not leak I would have replaced them all. The exhaust valves were sinked deep into the head. Dont know if this was normal on h heads.

Yngve
new poster

#4 PostAuthor: Yngve » Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:42 am

Z1streetfighter71 wrote:Have you got a price in mind?

I know that this is rare as Hens teeth but at the same time I dont have any use for it. I bought it for the bodywork and got the head and efi as part of the deal. Make me an offer. ( ps… I there is one efi on sale on eBay. I will sell this set for less money :)

zed1015
Hardcore
Hardcore

#5 PostAuthor: zed1015 » Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:14 pm

You need to state a price or the post will be removed.

paul doran
Area Rep.
Area Rep.

#6 PostAuthor: paul doran » Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:07 pm

zed1015 wrote:You need to state a price or the post will be removed.

Correct price please or add will be removed thank You
way too many Zeds

r3sc
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

#7 PostAuthor: r3sc » Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:26 pm

Isn’t the €1000 in his original post the price? (Euros)

Yngve
new poster

#8 PostAuthor: Yngve » Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:08 pm

I have edited the first post but since I dont know the asking price for something like this I just put down a number I am very comfortable with. I might be too high or to low but I will nor give it away. If it doesnt sell as is then I will put on new valves/guides (if needed) and make it as new as possible and put it on the shelf :)

rpeters
Bristol's "H" Hoarder

#9 PostAuthor: rpeters » Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:03 am

Where the rest of the wiring loom, that looks like only the main loom, wheres the injection loom?
paid up member

Yngve
new poster

#10 PostAuthor: Yngve » Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:01 am

rpeters wrote:Where the rest of the wiring loom, that looks like only the main loom, wheres the injection loom?

I hope to get it in a few weeks time. The seller said that he could not find everything because it was stored in several different places. I also miss the main airbox ( I only have the secondary ). I have looked some more at the head and I think I will take it apart to see if there is any other damage than the valves have been sunk too deep into the head... dont know the reason... Lucily I have a complete machine shop all by myself :) The seller also said that he should have the crankase and the crank also. As I have learned the crankcase are quite rare... I will update when and if I get more knowledge. The asking price is ofcorse just a starting point :)

Return to “For Sale”